- Make sure your handbrake is on.
- Make sure your car is in neutral.
- Make sure that your vehicle is on a level area.
- Make sure that you know where to position the Jack360 under the vehicle – See car manual.
Jacking the vehicle up
- Plug the Jack360 into your lighter port or connect it to your vehicle battery
- Turn the ignition to power the Jack360
- Place the Jack360 under the vehicle, align it with the dedicated lifting spot – The Jack360 has a 3-tonne lifting capacity!
- Press the up button on the Jack360 – It takes roughly 50 seconds to lift the vehicle
Loosening the wheel nuts
- Connect the power cable (3.5m) to the wrench
- Choose the correct size socket
- Connect the socket on the wrench
- Position the socket over the wheel nut
- Press the left button to unscrew the wheel nut (Hold the button in until the wheel nut is loose). You will hear a clicking noise, this is normal
- It takes approximately 20 seconds to unscrew the wheel nuts
Change the tire
- Replace the old tyre with the spare tyre.
- Tighten your spare tyre using the wrench – it takes roughly 20 seconds to tighten the wheel nuts.
Jack – Lowering the vehicle
- Connect the power cable to the Jack360.
- Press the down button on the Jack360 to lower the vehicle.
Inflate the tire
- Connect the pump hose to the tire.
- Press the inflate button on the jack360.
- Check the gauge until your desired PSI is reached..
- 10 Bar certified. 150 PSI. 30L per minute.
And that is as easy as it gets! You can now continue your travels safely.